Downtown Money is looking for ambitious millennials who are willing to share their struggles and/or successes.
We are looking to form a strong community of both readers and writers who share a passion for finance and a general desire for a better lifestyle.
The ideal posts will include some personal tips you learned on your own journey and what you would avoid if doing it again. The post may also include your own opinions or analysis.
If you are interested in writing for Downtown Money, please send us a brief description of what you will be writing about. Once accepted, you may send over the entire article (Minimum 500 words) and our editor will do the rest.
- What is your daily routine?
- An event that changed your life.
- What was the most important lesson in your life?
- What was your biggest mistake ever?
- Things you wish you knew 5 years ago.
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- What are your goals?
- What advice would you give your younger brother/sister?
- Are you happy with were you are in life right now? Why or why not?
- How do you plan on attaining your goals?
- What would you do if you were given $1,000,000 right now?
You may send your post/pitch to email@example.com or via the contact form below.
Once published, the author will be credited.
Looking forward to hearing from you!